Thursday, January 03, 2008

Geek Event Aggregator code

I've told several people that I would post the code for the Geek Event Aggregator "as soon as I get it cleaned up".

Today, I swallowed my pride and admitted that I've really got to post something - that the much-needed code cleanup isn't going to happen for months. So, I created a page for it at Google Code: http://code.google.com/p/whatwhenwhere/

Not that you want to do that. It's ugly. Really. It will be cleaned up someday, but if you really want to make use of it now, there it is.

I decided to name the project "whatwhenwhere" because the code might well be used to aggregate events that are not at all geeky, and to host it at Google Code because, well, I'd never tried it.

Most of the stuff you might be conceivably interested in is in scan.py, ship.py, and events/model.py.

No comments: