So, as volunteer publicity coordinator, I thought I should brainstorm on more ways to get the word out. Here's what I've come up with so far.
- National "got whitespace?" skywriting campaign
- Spread urban legend about programmer whose kidneys are stolen by organ smugglers when he fails to attend PyCon
- Invite presidential candidates to debate their choice of Python web framework at PyCon
- Post hilarious "DO NOT WANT STATIC MANIFEST TYPING!!1!" pic at icanhascheezburger
- Vote Guido into final round of American Idol
- Bribe fortune cookie factory employee to replace fortunes with "PYCON 2008 CHICAGO IN BED"
- Use laser to engrave giant announcement in the moon's surface
- JEN IN TEARS AFTER ANGELINA'S LIGHTNING TALK