I'm sorry, Joseph. You really left me no choice.
Completely Unfounded Rumors About "An Underwater Python: Tortuga the Python Powered Robot"
Roll 1d6 for each hour spent in the Atlanta Hyatt bar.
- 1. Joseph will announce the release of asimov.py, a pure-Python implementation of the Three Laws of Robotics.
- 2. Bring a swimsuit and snorkel. One lucky audience member will be picked to join Tortuga in the hotel pool, where Tortuga will take a fish from their hand.*
- 3. Jozeph 'az been practeeseeng 'eez reedeeculous Jacques Cousteau accent for months and weel uze eet to deeleever zee eentire talk.
- 4. Several minutes into the presentation, Tortuga will overpower Joseph, throw him from the stage, and announce that humankind is obsolete and has been deprecated.
- 5. Attendees will be asked to pour out a libation to Poseidon. Any caffeinated beverage may be used.
- 6. There will be a sprint to construct a tall, dapper companion to Tortuga for communication and protocol purposes.
P. S. Blogger, don't you know what an <ol> is? You know, like an <ul> with numbers.